I think you all might have heard about SEO everywhere in the IT field or not aware of it?So, First of all, let me tell you a little bit about it.The term SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. But do you know exactly what is the purpose of it and how it works?.So you are here at the right place where you will come to know each and every term related to SEO.
What is search engine optimization(SEO)?
Search engine optimization is the process to improve the visibility of our blog or website to gain more traffic ie.more number of visitors.You can maintain SEO for your own blog or website and can fetch more traffic to your blog or website.The first thing to keep in mind is that you have to create the content for the users which can be easily understandable to users not for the search engines as search engines don’t like any of the duplicate or poor content.
The search engine only understands the contents that are useful for users to create a meaningful content.There are several bloggers who are trying to cheat search engine by making duplicate and copied articles to their blogs by using black hat SEO techniques but after some time their blog is getting very poor traffic.So don’t try any of the technique which can lead to poor traffic in the near future.This can be called as a negative point for your blog.
There are basically 2 types included inside of SEO Which can help to increase your traffic so what are you waiting for let’s get started for this.
1.On Page SEO
On Page SEO is a concept which should be applied to your blog as per the search engine guide lines like adding Title, adding Keywords, adding Description to your blogs.This helps readers to get results for what they are searching for.
Here below are some of the points related to On-Page-SEO
- Always write a unique(different)title for your blogs.
- Add a meaningful description for each and every blog that help readers to understand and search engines to search for your blog.
- Use Meta keywords(Keywords related to your blog)Which help search engine to increase you Search engine results page.
- Always use simple URL formats for your blog which can be easily rememberable.
- Reduce the load on your site which leads users to stay more over you blog.If your blog will be more time consuming then there will be no chance for visitors to read your blog even for the single time.
2.Off Page SEO.
Off page, SEO is a process to promote you blog on other website or blog which leads to increase trust from another websites or blogs to your blog. And to improve your blog on the overall internet.
Here below are some of the points related to Off-Page-SEO
- Submit your blog only to the related blog of your niche otherwise, it will be of no use.
- Make a relationship with other bloggers via blogger comments which lead to being active with them over the internet.
- Share your content as more as possible through any of the popular social media networks like Facebook, Twitter whichever you think is the best among all.And you can get more response with them.
- Create a unique blog so that other bloggers can link your posts from their websites
- Never post spam comments to gain backlinks.Search engine can understand it all
I will share some more concepts related to On Page and Off Page SEO, so keep visiting to know more about it.