On-Page-SEO is the concept of improving visibility and readability of website to gain the ranking in Search Engines in order to gain more traffic to our blog.This process is performed inside of our web page called as HTML codes.
Many bloggers make mistakes as they over-optimized(rewrite) their posts again and again which is a negative point for SEO.This can lead to decrease in the ranking of their website.Search engine understands the content which is readable to readers not to search engines because SEO Algorithms are changing Day-by-day.Search engine updates their algorithms to improve for improving SERP and deliver more related results for users.
Here I have clarified each and every point related to On Page SEO which results in improving search engine visibility and gain more traffic from search engines.
On Page SEO Points:
Meta keywords are used in HTML’S part of the website in order to inform search engine about the website.we can use several numbers of meta tags inside of our website for example Keywords, Title, and Description.
- Title Tag: The title tag is one of the most important factors of On Page SEO.Use your keywords inside of title tag and make it short and simple.You can write title by you own between 50-60 characters because the search engine has a limit of the search engine 60 characters in the title.
- Meta Description:The Meta description is known as a short description about you blog posts.The Meta description should be written between 150-160 characters.Never write Meta description more than 160 characters
Meta Keywords are important for any of the blog or website but Google does not consider the use of meta keywords but another Search engines still read the keywords.You can insert maximum 6-7 keywords for any of the single web pages.
This is the main factor of any of the blog because more the content will help you to generate more number of traffic from search engines. The search engine only like unique content because readers only love unique traffics not the repeated ones.These are the hints to write a content they are as follows
- Always write a unique content these will attract visitors your readers to read only your content.The search engine will come to know if you have copied any of the content from anywhere in the world.This leads to decrease your ranking your search engines
- Write at least content of 500 words which covers all the points for which you have written content and describe the content through which users can understand easily and can engage new visitors.
- Separate the points with paragraphs which are easy to understand.
- Don’t over optimize your posts because this is called as black hat SEO.
3.Use Heading Tags
Heading tags are available inside of HTML from h1 to h6.These are used to define headings of any of the posts.Heading tags are also considered by the search engine to rank your website or blog.
The search engine can ignore more than one time of heading tags.
You can use ALT tag and title tags inside of every image on your blog because the search engine doesn’t read images, But search engines can read ALT tags of the images so use ALT that only describe your image.
Example: <img src=“example.jpg” alt=“image desc” title=“image title”>
5.Reduce Load time of every single page.
If your content is unique but the page load time is more as compared to others then this will be of no use.The load time is the most important factor for user’s experience and search traffic.Many of the visitors can quit your blog for the reason of loading time of page and can thus affect your ranking.
- Reduce the size of your images because it takes more for loading.
- Maintain you CSS to decrease page size. CSS is generally used for adding styles to your web page
- Remove unwanted things and plugins from your blog.
- Use the Cache Plugin for your wordpress blog which helps you to cache more speed.
6.Make use of SEO Friendly URL’S
Make use of simple URL formats and avoid use of dynamic URL’S like www.example.com/?n56fr but instead use simple URL’s like www.example.com/keyword.This is the best way to describe SEO friendly URL’S
7. Make use of Internal Links.
Internal Links are an important part of On Page SEO.Link yours.You can link your old posts with new posts.This can increase indexing of your blog.
8.Make Use Of Canonical Tags.
This are simple HTML tags like alt tags and can avoid the use of avoiding indexing of URLs with the same content.Many of the E-commerce sites generate dynamic URLs same the same products.for example like
But search engines cannot understand which is the original URL.so we can use the canonical tag to tell search engines about the URL.
Canonical tag : < link rel =”canonical” href=”http://www.example.com/productname”.
These are the most important factors to implement On Page SEO in your website or blog so make use of them to get more traffic and number of visitors